Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is a health coach?


I get asked all the time "What is Healthy Addiction?" "What is a health coach?". It seems that people grasp the idea of a dietitian, nutritionist and other coaches, but when it comes to health coach people are stumped. Are you tired of being sick and tired? Is your life full of stress and causing you to lack energy? Do you crave sugar? As your health coach I will guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. I will also help you to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your current and future health goals.

Visit my website for more information on if health coaching is right for you and also what benefits you can expect! I mean its all about results right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...