Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Buy a bottle- Save a bee!

I met this company at the Natural Products Expo that I attended last weekend and they had me from "save a bee". As you remember I posted a blog a while back about the vanishing bee population and it is a scary thing as bees pollinate over 1/3 of the foods that we eat! One of my absolute favorite things about this product is that its tea with a tablespoon of honey, thats it, there are no refined or artifical sweeteners! I tried the lemon ginger and its fantastic!!! For every bottle you buy, Honey Drop donates proceeds to local beekeepers across the country to help build new hives, increase awareness, and fight against CCD.

Look for this product in your local health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...