Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lettuce-less

So lately I have been on a HUGE Greek salad kick! Its the only thing I crave lately, but I guess that's not a bad thing.  Over the weekend I went to make lunch (Greek salad of course) but I was out of lettuce. I thought why do salads "always" have lettuce? That being said I decided to be a rebel (ha ha) and make a lettuce-less salad, and while I love a crisp fresh lettuce my lettuce-less salad may just be a new favorite.

1 cucumber diced
1/2 container of grape tomatoes; halved
diced red onion
1 oz feta cheese
8 black Olives diced
1 TB Olive dressing that I found at Whole Foods

This is one of many lettuce-less salads you could make.What is your favorite mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...