2/3 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup of oats
2 TB agave
1 TB maple syrup (omit syrup and use agave if you want to preserve a true Raw status)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chocolate chips (to preserve raw status take 2TB raw cacoa powder and add 1TB agave (optional dash of vanilla extract) whisk and blend. Spread into a thin layer on wax paper and freeze. Take frozen chocolate off wax paper and crumble making "raw" chips)
- Blend oats and cashews in food processor until a powder forms
- Add agave, maple and vanilla extract to mix and blend.
- When the dough starts to ball up and bang around from side to side it is done.
- Add chocolate chips and blend for a few seconds or stir in by hand.
- Transfer to a working surface and blend into small balls, I made 17 from this recipe