Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Healthy take on Mexican Cinnamon Rice Milk

Sorry for the dark photo, I took this using my phone

So a few weeks ago I had my first sip of Mexican Cinnamon Rice Milk,  it was definitely more like a dessert that was ice cold and sweet.  Last night my husband and I needed something light but sweet after dinner so I was inspired to recreate a healthy version of this drink.

Ingredients:
2 cups of original almond milk (or homemade)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3-5 drops of liquid stevia to taste

Mix together and pour over ice in beautiful martini glasses! Serves 2

This is a great summer drink to replace hot chocolate. It would probably make an awesome smoothie as well blended with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...