•2 cups hemp protein powder
•1 cup PB2 powder
•1 cup ground flax
•1/3 cup maca powder
•2 tbsp + 2 tsp chlorella powder
•4 tsp spirulina
•4 tsp cinnamon
•1 tsp (concentrated) stevia
- First up, add the flax to the food processor and give it a few pumps. Flax tends to get clumpy, and you want to make sure it’s smooth when the rest of the ingredients are added.
- Next, dump all the rest of the ingredients into your food processor.
- Add the final product to a sealable tub, and DONE– you’ve just created your own super food protein powder blend!
- The serving size for this mix is 1/4 cup, this powder recipe will yield a total of 18 quarter-cup servings, so you don’t have to do this very often!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen fruit – they chose blueberries, strawberries, and mango
- Add 1/4 cup of your new protein powerhouse blend
- A squirt of agave to sweeten
- Add one half-cup of almond milk and then top off with enough water to cover the ingredients. Time to BLEND!
- While the mixture is blending, drop a handful of spinach into the top of the blender removing the glass piece.
**If you are interested in other protein powders click here