Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

True Love!


It is possible to be in love with a loaf of bread? As you all know I am a big fan of Ezekiel bread but I am always up for trying something new. On a recent trip to Whole Foods I decided to make my way over to the bakery and see if anything sparked my interest..... that's where I found The Breadery: Grains Galore sandwich loaf. You can literally taste all the grains its delicious!!!!! Add a tablespoon or so of Richards natural peanut butter (the only ingredient is peanuts) and its pure bliss!

I wanted to highlight the ingredient list for Gains Galore because I can understand each one!!! That's a great way to tell if the product you are buying is "clean" or more processed. Just read the ingredient list and see if you can pronounce and know what each item is. If there are items you are not familar with then they are probably additives, chemicals.. etc that you don't want to put into your body.

Ingredients: Fresh Milled Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Honey, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Hard Red Wheat, Soft White Wheat, Rye, Barley, Oats, Millet, Spelt, Durham Wheat, Triticale, Molasses, Yeast, Salt.

They also make a cinnamon raisin walnut that will be on my next shopping list :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...