Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Got Allergies?

Maybe its the holistic side of me.... but anyone who knows me, knows that I will try anything before resorting to medicine or antibiotics. I personally feel society is to quick to turn to medicine to fix a problem when we are surrounded by hundreds of natural remedies from nature.

Last week my husband was getting all congested from the pollen, so he asked me to buy allergy medicine for him on my way home from work. Instead I did some research on citrus seed extract (you can find this in Whole Foods) as a natural remedy and asked him to give it a try before we got the medicine. He squeezes 9-10 drops into a glass of water (about 2 cups) and drinks it (note- its not the best tasting drink) and guess what his symptons have gone away. YAY for a natural solution!!!! There are many other ways to use citrus seed extract but so far drinking it for us has solved the problem.

If there are any illnesses, pains, discomfort you are looking for a natural remedy for let me know as I would be more than happy to provide suggestions to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...