Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liquid Stevia

 As I have been reading more and more about the dangers of Splenda I can say I was fooled by the advertising that this was a "healthy" option. Here are a few shocking facts about Splenda that may open your eyes to the potential toxic substance.
  1. Splenda was “discovered” accidentally in a lab while trying to create a new insecticide.
  2. Sucralose, the made-up name by the manufacturer of Splenda, contains chlorine.

So I have been on the hunt for a new sweetner and have tried agave, raw honey, wildflower honey, pure maple syrup and evaporated cane juice (it comes in a sugar like format) But I am happy to say Liquid Stevia is my new go to sweetner!! At 300 times sweeter than sugar its easily sweetens tea, lemonade, coffee, smoothies, fresh juice etc, with only a few drops. Also since does not impact blood sugar levels so this could be an added bonus for many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...