Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Self Sabatoge

Thought of the day......


I live in the city and yesterday my husband walked out our front door and noticed a 5ft black snack. Where did he come from? So I took on the misson to save this little guy and place him in his natural habbitat. This made me think; everytime I look around, I notice that everyone reaches out to help an animal. We are against animal cruelity yet we abuse ourselves. We put unhealthy food in our bodies, put everyone before ourselves,  and sit on the couch instead of adding activity to our daily lives. Why do we allow this?!?!


To Do: Do one kind thing for yourself today! (get a manicure, take a bath, read a magazine, take a walk on your lunch break, choose a healthier lunch etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...