- Canned fruits and vegetables are a great way to transition.
- Next try frozen fruits and vegetables. They are a quick and easy way to liven up any meal. (soup, yogurt, pasta etc)
- Try a new fruit or vegetable from the produce aisle. Never tried kale? Purchase a bunch and go home and google a new recipe to experiment with.
- Organic is better than regular produce and it a great step once you have begun to consistently make these tiny changes in your lifestyle.
- Local is BEST! This produce has traveled a shorter distance to your place (less preservatives) and is grown in a richer nutrient and mineral soil.
Monday, May 23, 2011
How to get started on your own health journey?
It seems overwhelming at times to take that first step towards a healthier lifestyle. Just remember the first step is the hardest and it gets easier from there (kind of like a relationship breakup).