Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BluePrint Cleanse


I did it!!! I officially have signed on to partake in my first cleanse.

I have been wanting to do a 3 day juice cleanse for awhile but it never seems like the right time. The past few weeks I have been researching about a company called Pressed Juicery  out of California. Unfortunately I found out they do not ship nationwide at this time (I did email the company though and they will be shipping everywhere in the near future, so keep an eye out). Then I remembered that a friend of mine did the BluePrint Cleanse a while back. After looking into this company not only was it very similar into the type of juice cleanse I was looking for but talk about press, this company has been written/talked about everywhere.

So after a few deep breaths (I mean come on a first cleanse can be kind of nerve racking!) I placed my order. May 10th my juices arrive!! But lets not forget there is a pre and post "diet" that must be taken seriously for optimal results.

I am so excited to rid my body of all the toxins! Here are some other possible benefits of doing this type of cleanse.

* Boosts immune system
* Alleviates allergies
* Improves thyroid function
* Provides rest for the digestive organs
* Encourages physical rejuvenation
* Promotes normalized weight
* Promotes normalized blood pressure
* Reverses signs of aging
* Elevates mood and sex drive
* Alleviates symptoms of PMS
* Promotes clear skin
* Increases energy
* Increases fertility
* Combats viruses
* Suppresses Fibromyalgia symptoms
* Saves money you would have otherwise spent on “that new antibiotic."

I will keep you updated daily on my journey next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...