Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to Healthy Addiction!!

I believe no one diet works for everyone. That being said I am going back to school to follow my passion of nutrition. I want to help others find the food and lifestyle choices that best support them. I also want to help people make gradual, lifelong changes that enable them to reach their current and future health goals. I am studying a holistic approach to health and wellness that does not dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. In the fall I will launch my company Healthy Addiction where I will work with clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding. In this blog I will take you on my journey as I become a holistic health coach, sharing tips and tricks to live a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...