Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clean & Satisfying Breakfast







I try to eat clean as much as possible by consuming foods in or as close to their natural state as possible. There are so many processed foods out there with ingredients that I can't even pronounce so I try to stick to colorful fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains and water as much as possible. Just the other day I sweetened my non fat Greek yogurt with 1/2 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar and added 1 Tablespoon of finely diced walnuts on top and it was GREAT! The nectar reduced the tartness of the yogurt and the walnuts added the perfect crunch. Add a piece of fruit and with all the protein from the yogurt and nuts this breakfast will keep you satisfied until lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...