Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Abbey Burger Bistro


If I walked by Abbey Burger Bistro, or someone mentioned it in conversation, it would go in one ear and out the other. A burger joint?, not a place I would openly choose to dine at. Well this is a perfect example of the lesson to "never judge a book by its cover".

My husband ate here with friends a few weeks back and brought home a menu for me. They have a clipboard build-a-burger checklist that even has vegetarian options! I love all the choices from lettuce wrap to English muffin and they even mention locally where they get their meat. So of course after seeing this, I had to go.

It was awesome! I ordered a veggie burger (made with shredded carrots, zucchini, squash etc) on an English muffin with cucumber, lettuce, roasted red pepper aioli and a side of pickles.

This is a great place to grab a drink and enjoy a meal with friends. Definitely check it out next time you are in Baltimore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...