Garlic- Cilantro Shrimp Rotini
2 cups fresh cliantro
1 tsp dired oregano
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (can add less if you want it less spicy)
1/3 cup olive oil
2 1/2 TB red wine vinegar
sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
8 oz whole wheat rotini pasta
20 medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat broiler to high, line a large baking sheet with foil
- Prepare sauce- in the bowl of a food processor pluse cilanto, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes until combined. While food processor is running add oil and vinegar. Stir in salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package and set aside
- Arrange shrimp on sheet, transfer to oven and broil 3-5 mins turning once until pink.
- In a large saucepan on medium add pasta and sauce mixture cooking, stirring for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low add shrimp and stir combine.