Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Healthy butter option

I grew up with a younger brother who was allergic to all dairy products (among other things) so he had to use margarine. Yuck! I hate the taste of margarine, and was always a butter girl.

Over the past years as I have becoming more conscious of what I put in my and I have tried to eliminate dairy. (Remember what you put in your body affects everything from your mood, to your mental clarity to how you physically feel). I have read/heard about earth balance over and over but was hesitant to give it a try. Could this vegan buttery spread really taste like butter....... YES IT DOES!!! It really tastes like butter even my husband and mother (my hardest critic) approved this product.

This product is 100% natural and rich in Omega 3's. It is free of GMO's, trans fats, hydrogenated oil and artifical ingredients of any kind.

You can find this product at most grocery stores, they also sell a Soy Free version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...