Here is a great recipe for faux mashed potatoes that is low in calories but high in veggies!
* 1 large head Cauliflower
* Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
* 1 large carrot
* Garlic, 12 cloves
* 1 medium red onion
* 1 cup Plain Fat Free Yogurt,
* Rosemary, dried, 1 tsp
Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
1. Break up head of cauliflower into small pieces
2. Peel and chop up carrot
3. Peel garlic and lightly smash each clove
4. Mix oil, spices, garlic, cauliflower and carrot in zip lock bag to coat
5. Roast in oven for 20 minutes then toss. Roast additional 20 minutes or until soft/
6. Meanwhile, saute sliced onion using PAM.
7. Once done roasting, put all vegetables and yogurt into blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency.
Add any additional spices to taste.
Number of Servings: 6