First of all Happy Valentines Day to all my readers! I just wanted to share a few helpful tips to help have a successful day.
1. Plan your day accordingly. If you are going out to dinner enjoy a light breakfast and lunch.
2. Get exercise in early so you can spluge a little at night.
3. Share dessert with your date.
5. Make sure to eat a small healthy snack before you leave for dinner so you don't over indulge. Oatmeal is a great option as the fiber will keep you full, fruit or a power bar are other great choices.
6. Opt for dark chocolate over milk chocolate. Dark chocolate has more antioxidents, less sugar=fewer cards, more fiber also more iron, magnesium and copper.