Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Skin Yummies!!!

HA readers I am so sorry I have been MIA for the last week. Things got a little crazy on my end with work, school, clients, travel and life. That being said I am back with a great new product that you will love.... Sally B's Skin Yummies!!!

Sally B’s Skin Yummies blends organic, natural and wild-crafted ingredients into luxurious skin care and cosmetic products that are both people and planet friendly. Developed by hand, all of Sally B’s products are nourishing, effective and, most importantly, non-toxic and Paraben-free.

Here are some of my favorites that I will be adding to my wish list (hint hint for "santa" they make great stocking stuffers)


 Shea Butter Bar
 Lip Yummies
Antioxident Boost

Lip Gloss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...