Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Its official.......

we're moving!!

This has been a long time coming, for those of you who don't know my story, my husband and I put our house on the market in Sept 2009..... ummm now its now May 2012!?! For years we endured living as "tenants" in our own home.. No toaster, no family photos, cleared counter tops, no coffee maker (although I don't drink coffee so no loss for me) and hours I mean hours sitting in the car with the dogs while our house showed. To put it in perspective from this past August we had over 500 showings, sometimes 9am on Saturday - 5pm, in which we couldn't shop or go out and have fun to kill time because we had two dogs. Lets just say I wouldn't wish any of this on anyone! But enough of the past memories because our house sold and we move out in 23 days..... YIKES!!!

So that's why I have been MIA lately. Lots to do especially since we found another home that is perfect for our little family and we will move into at the end of the month. Bear with me while we make this life transition.

In the meantime I will be spending hours on pinterest and lots of daydreaming (huge vegetable gardens that I will plant, waking up to sunshine in the county, building a personal shelf made for my dehydrator, waking up to fresh juice (since we won't have to worry about rushing around to clean for another potential buyer to come through) and cooking incredible healthy meals in our new kitchen). Our new place already feels like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...