Holiday coffee choices are all around us, but next time you are in the mood for a sweet treat to warm you up, rethink your decision.
- Starbucks venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with whole milk and whip (my husbands favorite) is over 700 calories and equivalent to an entire beef tenderloin dinner.
- Dunkin Donuts large Gingerbread Latte has over 440 calories and the sugar equivalent to 4.5 sprinkle the cheer donuts.
- Panera Breads Peppermint Hot Cocoa is 610 calories and equivalent to 2 slices of pumpkin pie
- McDonald's large Frappe Carmel is 680 calories and equivalent to 31 Carmel/chocolate candies
- Starbucks venti Eggnog Latte with whole milk is 630 calories and equivalent to 16 candy canes